Specs & Layouts
- Main engines: naturally aspirated twin 54hp diesels; individual fuel pickups and Racor filters for each.
- Shafts: 13/8” S/S.
- Propellers: 3-blade, bronze 24-by-13 inch counter-rotating.
- Bilge pumps: (3) 3,550 gph.
- Mufflers: fiberglass water-trap type.
- Steering: hydraulic.
- Engine controls: mechanical, electronic on flybridge model.
- Fuel tank: 500-gal. integral fiberglass.
- Racor “Lifeguard” anti-overflow.
- Shower sump pump.
- Dripless shaft logs.
- Refrigerator-freezer: 23 sq. ft., 120vAC.
- Range: 4-burner, 240vAC.
- Convection-microwave oven.
- Solid-surface countertop.
- Pressure hot and cold water.
- Compass: 41/2” Ritchie.
- Engine instrumentation and controls.
- (2) Windshield wipers.
- Batteries: (2) 8D ship’s service; (1) 8D starting with Battery boxes.
- Electrical panels: (1) 240vAC 50 amp, (1).
- 120vAC distribution, (1) 12vDC.
- Shorepower: 50 amp 240vAC.
- Battery charger-inverter: 3,000 watt with 120 charger, remote panel.
- Phone-TV inlet, shore cable, antenna and (2) outlets.
- Lighting: chrome or S/S reading and dome lights, navigation/anchor lights, full complement of fixtures and 125vAC receptacles throughout.
- Water heater: 20-gal S/S, 240vAC and from engine.
- Water tanks: (2) 150 gal. integral fiber glass for 300 gal. total.
- Vacuflush toilet pumps to holding tank.
- Holding tank: 100 gal. fiberglass with deck pump-out and overboard discharge pump.
Additional standard equipment
- Aluminum hinged mast.
- Aluminum railings.
- Bow pulpit with chute for Delta anchor, roller for fluke anchor.
- Anchors: 44-lb. Delta. 22-lb. fluke.
- Rode: (2) 200 5/16” HT chain.
- Windlass: Horizontal dual gypsy, chain stops.
- (6) Mooring cleats.
- (2) Opening forward hatch/skylight.
- All rectangular windows opening with screens.
- (6) Opening 12” portlights with screens.
- Varnished mahogany furniture.
- Varnished teak and holly floors.
- Deck house settee with table or dinette converts to queen berth.
- Nav table and bench seat.
- Vinylester resin barrier coat and 5-year anti-blister warrantee, bottom paint.
- USCG and dockside package including flares, PFDs, docklines, fenders and shore power cable.
- No. 1: Air conditioning, generator, generator spares.
- No. 2: 3 additional 250 amp/hour AGM ship’s batteries, high-amp altenators.
- No. 3: Oil change system, fuel polisher.
- No. 4: Caribe T12 RIB, 25hp 4-stroke motor with chocks and bridle.
- No. 5: Simrad AP20 autopilot, AP21 remote, Electronic engine controls and remote.
- No. 6: Furuno NavNet system with integrated sounder, GPS, radar and autopilot.
- No. 7: (Flybridge) Engine and steering controls, engine instrumentation, compass, swivel helm chair, settee with storage under, cushions, aluminum railings and ladder.
The N37 Flybridge includes engine controls and helm, a helm chair, (2) forward-facing seats and a pair of 61/ 2-foot benches, all with cushions. Access is by ladder from the cockpit. That still leaves the boat-deck with enough room to accomodate a 12-foot RIB.